HELP! The Beatles as a Boy Band?
I’d love to give someone credit for this but I can’t find the original. I believe it may have been by someone named Enryco. It’s credited on the pic to www.Worth1000.com So I’ll give them a link.
It”s been pointed out a few times in the past that some of the Beatles early works may be compared to “Boy Bands.” There is a huge difference however. George, Ringo, John and Paul indeed do some very poppy music in their early days, but they came together as a band. They didn’t answer a cattle-call advertisement by a producer or a “theme park owner” and place them together and package them as they wished. They were a BAND, they wrote their own music. There is no comparison.
- Back to the Cool Album Home Page
- Visit and LIKE our facebook page
- See our piece on George Harrison, All Things Must Pass
- See our piece on Ringo Starr, Ringo album
- See our piece on Wings, Band on the Run
- See our piece on Paul McCartney, Tug of War